All-ceramic dental veneers
All-ceramic veneers are one of the more popular teeth whitening restoration techniques, which can quickly repair pigmented teeth, tooth defects, and sparse teeth. Many well-known artists have used all-ceramic veneers to beautify their teeth, so how effective is it?
What are all-ceramic dental veneers?
A porcelain veneer, as the name suggests, is a porcelain surface. It sticks a thin layer of dental all-ceramic material on the outer surface of the teeth to restore the color and shape of the teeth. Whether it is strength or firmness, its strength must be Smaller than porcelain crowns.
The advantage of all-ceramic veneers for dental beauty is that they can achieve the cosmetic effect of changing the color, shape, arrangement, and size of teeth with little or no grinding of natural teeth. Therefore, it is a more popular cosmetic repair method in Europe and the United States.
The advantages of all-ceramic dental veneer:
1. Only a small amount or no surface tissue of the tooth needs to be ground so that the natural teeth are preserved to the greatest extent.
2. More beautiful and more natural color. All made of porcelain material, there is no metal underlying structure of porcelain teeth, so the color of the pasting position is more natural and beautiful.
3. Less irritation to gums and healthier. Since there is no metal component, there will be no metal corrosion during long-term use. At the same time, the edge of the all-ceramic is beautiful, so that the edge of the veneer can be located above the gums, which reduces the irritation to the gums and is healthier.
4. No discoloration and wear resistance. Porcelain veneer maintains the advantages of long-term use of ceramic materials without discoloration and wears resistance. After bonding, the porcelain veneer is firmer and less prone to damage.
Indications for all-ceramic veneer
Whether it is tetracycline teeth, fluorosis teeth, or dead pulp discolored teeth, porcelain veneers are suitable for cosmetic restoration. For example, if there are gaps in the teeth, individual teeth are too small, defective, or just feel that the appearance of the teeth is not ideal, porcelain veneers can be well solved.
Porcelain veneer questions, online answers
1. Will it affect eating after installation?
After restoration, you can eat normally, just like real teeth. It is recommended to use appropriate tools when eating hard foods such as nuts and crabs.
2. Will there be any side effects?
Dental porcelain veneers will not cause damage to healthy teeth, but just put on a strong and beautiful coat for the teeth. Because the veneer is ultra-thin, it will not cause the problem of foreign body sensation.
3 . Do you need to grind your teeth? Will it hurt?
Porcelain veneers generally do not need to grind your healthy teeth, which depends on your dental situation. There is no pain during installation, and no injection anesthesia is required, allowing you to become beautiful in comfort.
Dental veneer process
Boyun all-ceramic veneers help you easily have long-lasting beautiful teeth!
The 3D ultra-thin porcelain veneers introduced by Boyun Dental are an upgraded reproduction of traditional porcelain veneers, without grinding or anesthesia, according to the thickness of the teeth of the beauty seeker For 3D refined tooth customization, just stick a thin all-ceramic patch imported from Germany on the surface of the tooth, you can get rid of the troubles of tetracycline teeth, fluorosis, sparse dentition and other ugly teeth, and easily have a star-like appearance Long- lasting beautiful teeth! How much does an all-ceramic veneer cost?
Tips: Although all-ceramic veneers can quickly achieve the effect of whitening teeth, you need to go to a regular dental hospital to give great protection in terms of technology and materials. You can make an appointment with a professional doctor for free online registration or consult first to learn more. Knowledge of multiple dental veneers.