Hello! In Today’s article, I’ll share a few short and quick recipes for weight loss. So what are you waiting for? Just dive into the article to know more. So tell me, are you on a weight loss plan and trying every different recipe every day in your weight loss journey.
If yes, you have landed here on the right page! Here I’ll share some best quick weight loss recipes for you to help you reach your fitness goal easily. So read more to know further.
What are the things hindering your weight loss goal?
Are you not able to reach your fitness goal? So what do you think may be the causes for that? Are you not eating correctly, exercising enough, or not drinking enough? The reason could be anything, but without finding the causes, we won’t be able to derive near a solution for it. So let’s do that first; here are a few factors that may hinder your weight loss journey.
You may be surprised to hear this! But sleep is one of the most critical factors for your weight loss. If you have proper sleep, you may not worry about it, but if you are not sleeping enough, there could be an increase in the hunger hormones in your body. So if you are skipping every one or more hours of sleep, you may experience a sudden increase or decrease in your weight. So follow a good sleep pattern.
Another most common yet important factor for why you cannot lose weight is you may not be exercising enough or skipping workouts. You must check your calorie consumption and plan out a good workout plan to burn excess calories for your weight loss plan. Thus treating workouts as an essential part of your weight loss journey is essential.
Cut off sugar:
Consuming too much sugar leads to unwanted weight gain and contributes too many calories to your body. No matter how much you exercise but if you are consuming too much sugar regularly in your diet, it may not be helpful for you to achieve your goal and may hinder your weight loss.
Skipping meals is one of the worst weight loss tricks many people follow. You may think that cutting off or skipping meals a day will help you lose weight fast. But this isn’t real, instead, it will increase your appetite and food intake, resulting in unintentional weight gain. But rather you can divide the same amount of food and consume it into 4-6 meals. So in this way, you’ll eat the necessary amount of food and even won’t gain extra pounds!
So these are four basic things you must have a check on and never repeat.
List out some quick recipes which are best for weight loss?
Here are some quick recipes best for weight loss. Let’s see it one by one.
- Take a medium-sized cucumber, onion, and tomato and chop them into fine pieces.
- Now add all those chopped veggies to a bowl.
- Take some boiled chickpeas. Heat the pan, and add one teaspoon of cooking oil. Saute the boiled chickpeas in the pan and add salt and oil.
- Now let the sauteed chickpeas cool for some time, and then add them to the vegetable bowl.
- Now put the sauteed chickpeas in the bowl and add finely chopped ginger, coriander, and chillies.
- After adding all the things, it’s time to enhance the taste by adding some flavourings.
- Add some roasted cumin seeds powder, black salt, salt, and pepper, and squeeze some lemon juice to enhance the recipe’s taste.
Your delicious protein salad recipe is ready to serve. Instead of this protein, you can opt for a paneer salad recipe for weight loss.
Oats Chilla With Tomato and Onion Gravy:
- Take a cup of soya chunks, wash it with water, and boil it along with some chilli.
- Now grind it into a coarse paste and mix it well. Add a cup of semolina and some curd into the mixture and make it into a fine paste.
- Now add some finely chopped onion, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves, three tablespoons of grated ginger, salt, cumin powder, and red chilli powder, and mix all of them well.
- Now your batter is ready to prepare chilla. Keep all these items aside and prepare a sidedish onion and tomato gravy.
- Boil some tomato, onion, garlic, curry leaves, chillies, and ginger.
- After all, these things have been boiled, cut them, add some Kashmiri chilli powder and salt, grind, and make a paste.
- Take a small vessel, add some oil, put some cumin seeds, mustard, and curry leaves, roast them, and pour the mixture into the gravy bowl to enhance the aroma and taste of the gravy.
- Now move on to the batter. Add a pinch of baking soda and some water to make it into a fine paste.
- Take a pan, add some teaspoon of oil, and put sesame seeds now; put the batter and make it into a round shape.
- Let it cook on one side; then, turn it on another side.
- Please do not use more oil while making the chilla, as it may affect your weight loss plan.
Your chilla and tomato-onion gravy are ready to serve. Instead of this chilla, you can try some puffed rice snacks as there are innumerable puffed rice health benefits.
Take some 200 ml of water and pour it into a saucepan.
- Now when the water starts boiling, add two sticks of cinnamon for at least 1 minute.
- When the colour of the water changes, switch off the flame and pour it into a glass.
- Now add a teaspoon of honey and mix it well.
- So your natural fat burner and the cinnamon tea are ready.
All these three recipes may help you with your diet plan and help you shed your extra kilos.
Frequently Asked Questions about Quick weight loss recipes:
Suggest some best quick weight loss tips?
For a quick and instant weight loss, try the following steps;
- Eat slowly
- Drink green tea
- Stay hydrated
- Eat foods rich in fibre and protein
- Have a workout session
- Eat less, but many times
Just follow these steps to get a quick and instant weight loss result.
Which is better quick weight loss or the late one?
Quick weight loss isn’t safe as it has several health effects on our bodies like headaches, irritability, fatigue, hair loss, muscle loss, menstrual irregularities, dizziness, fatigue, etc.
Therefore quick weight loss isn’t a good solution.
What is water weight?
Any extra amount of water held up in your body is known as water weight, and it makes a person’s body puffed and inflamed, especially in the abdomen, legs, and hands. However, water weight can make a person weigh more than 2-4 pounds extra.
So hope you find the article on best weight loss recipes a helpful one. If you have any suggestions or queries, you can ask them here below in the comment section article. See you shortly with articles like this.
Check out these post: