The Board itself has now released the final Datesheet for the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 examination on the official site of the CBSE board. The Class 12 Time table was proposed before few weeks after the result announcement of term 1 of class 12. This year the students need to give two terms of exams. The first term was already concluded in December, whose results were recently declared.
Further, the date sheet for Term 2 has now been out. After completing both terms, the students will finally pass out their board exam. Unlike Term 1, term two will be a subjective paper. So, students must prepare themselves accordingly. As soon as the release of Term 2 schedule, students need to make a proper strategy and revision plan to pass the exam with good marks. For the same, they can use the sample paper and Class 12 question papers from last year.
CBSE Class 12 Time Table PDF 2022
The particular dates for all the subjects of Class 12 for the CBSE 2022 Term 2 Exam have been given below.
|Exam Dates||Exam Name|
|April 26, 2022||Entrepreneurship, Beauty, and Wellness|
|April 28, 2022||Biotechnology, Engineering Graphics, Retail, Electronics Technology, Food Nutrition & Dietetics, Library & info. Science|
|May 2, 2022||Hindi Elective, Hindi Core|
|May 4, 2022||Kathak dance, Bharatanatyam dance, Kuchipudi dance, Odissi dance, Manipuri dance, Kathakali dance, Web Application, Horticulture|
|May 6, 2022||Sociology|
|May 7, 2022||Chemistry|
|May 10, 2022||Food Production, Office Procedure & Practices, Design|
|May 12, 2022||Marketing|
|May 13, 2022||English elective, English core|
|May 17, 2022||Business Studies, Business Administration|
|May 18, 2022||Geography|
|May 19, 2022||Fashion Studies|
|May 20, 2022||Physics|
|May 21, 2022||Yoga, Early childhood care & Education, Artificial Intelligence|
|May 23, 2022||Accountancy|
|May 24, 2022||Political Science|
|May 25, 2022||Home Science|
|May 26, 2022||Hindustani music vocal, Hindustani music MEL INS, Hindustani music PER INS, Automotive, Health Care, Cost Accounting, Shorthand (Hindi)|
|May 27, 2022||Financial Market Management, Typography & Computer Application, Medical Diagnostic, Textile Design|
|May 28, 2022||Economics|
|May 30, 2022||Biology|
|June 1, 2022||Agriculture, Banking, Mass media studies|
|June 2, 2022||Physical Education|
|June 4, 2022||NCC, Information Technology, Shorthand (English)|
|June 6, 2022||Graphic, Painting, Sculpture,App/Commercial Art (10:30 – 11:30 am)|
|June 7, 2022||Maths, Applied Maths|
|June 9, 2022||Tourism, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration, Salesmanship|
|June 10, 2022||History|
|June 13, 2022||Info. Practice, Computer Science|
|June 14, 2022||Legal Studies, Sanskrit Core|
|June 15, 2022||Psychology|
CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2022 Practical Exams
The practical examination for the Class 12 Term 2 2022 CBSE exam was conducted in March 2022. The realistic dates for each school depend upon different things. The externals who come to take the practicals are the one who decides the dates after the reference to the dates provided by CBSE.
How to download CBSE Class 12 Time Table 2022?
To download the date sheet from the official CBSE site, the students need to go through the following steps.
- Open the official CBSE website.
- Tap on the announcement section.
- Now, among all the recent announcements, search for the link for CBSE datasheet 2022 class 12.
- Tap on the link, and your Datesheet will be opened on a new page.
- Now, download the PDF opened on your device and save it for further use.
CBSE Class 12 Time Table 2022 Important Instructions
Along with the Date Sheet, students must also read out the instructions mentioned in the footnotes of the Date sheet. So, here we will discuss all that was written on the DateSheet.
- As per the CBSE guidelines, students must enter the examination hall almost 30 to 40 minutes before the exam.
- The student must have brought the admit card with them. Else they will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The answer book and the question paper will be provided at the mentioned time. The answer book will be given 15 minutes after the question paper distribution.
- Students are strictly prohibited from bringing any kinds of unfair means into the examination hall.
- The students should also carry a sanitizer of their own and wear the mask properly.
CBSE 12th Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
Now, after the date sheet and the instructions given by CBSE, it is time for some essential preparation tips that students must follow before exams. These tips will surely help them get good grades in examinations as well. So, go through the points noted down:
- Students must know their curriculum, the syllabus that will be asked in the exam, and the exam pattern.
- The very first book that a student should opt for is NCERT. Students must follow the entire NCERT books and syllabus and try to complete the NCERT questions in the first place.
- Prepare short and quick notes for yourselves that will help you quickly memorize the topics during the exams.
- Once before the exam, quickly go through the syllabus, review the areas where you are weak, and try to cover them up.
- Students must make a clear preparation strategy and time table during the last days before the examination. Also, they need to adhere to it strictly.
- Wherever you have any doubts or queries, ask your professors to help you out. They will somehow help you out in the best ways to deal with the questions.
- Students should seek help from the CBSE Class 12 Cample papers for the board exam as it helps them to know the pattern.
Therefore, we dealt with all the essential information regarding the class 12 Term 2 datasheet and the conduction of the exam. Also, students must primarily go through the entire date sheet of CBSE Class 12 as released by the board itself. After that, only they are allowed to move forward with the instructions and other compulsory things. Moreover, the students can also make a rough datasheet by extracting those days when the paper exams that they are opting for will be conducted. With all of these things done, students are also expected to follow the entire instruction note given on the datasheet by CBSE.