Are you bored of having mass gainer powder in the same way every day? If yes, then we are here to share some amazing recipes in which you can use GNC mass gainer and get the perfect combination of taste and health. At times you crave something sweet, but don’t want to eat something heavy that might cause a dent in your diet and fitness. For those times, it is best to try dessert recipes with mass gainer powders.
When you want to gain weight, it is important to keep in mind that you add clean calories in the form of good quality protein in your diet. This will help you to gain weight in a healthy way without adding any extra fat to your body.
Try these 5 healthy dessert recipes with the goodness of mass gainer powder.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
These no-bake peanut butter protein balls are ideal to pop after a meal when you are craving something sweet. These are low carb, keto friendly, and have the goodness of mass gainer powder so you don’t have to compromise on health.
- ½ cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- ½ cup GNC mass gainer powder (vanilla variant)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For chocolate coating –
- 1 cup unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine peanut butter, vanilla extract, honey, and mass gainer powder in a blender jar and mix well until you get a cookie dough like consistency.
- Take small balls and arrange on a baking sheet on a tray.
- Freeze these balls for 20 – 30 minutes to make them less sticky.
- For chocolate coating, add chocolate and olive oil in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or melt it in a double boiler.
- Take out the peanut butter balls and insert a toothpick in each of them.
- Coat them with the chocolate mixture and allow them to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Have them as a healthy treat or as dessert!
Chocolate pudding is one of the most loved dessert choices! The thick gooey texture is so comforting. But what if we told you that you can give the regular chocolate pudding a healthy twist by adding mass gainer powder to it! Follow this recipe for all the goodness
- ¾ cup milk (you can take any plant based milk of your choice as well)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- Chia seeds 1 ½ tbsp
- 1 serving GNC mass gainer powder (chocolate flavor)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add the mass gainer, milk, and cocoa powder to blender jar and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer into small cups and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sea salt and chocolate chips and enjoy!
Banana peanut butter oats bar
If you are also buying protein bars from the store, then now is time to make a switch. With this easy recipe you can make your own high energy oats bars at home. Have them as a snack in between meals or on the go, or as a dessert for those midnight cravings.
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- vanilla mass gainer powder 1 serving
- 1– 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Line a 8X8 baking dish with butter paper and keep it aside.
- Place the ripe banana in a blender jar and blend for a few seconds. Add in honey or maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla essence and blend again.
- To this mixture add rolled oats, mass gainer powder, chocolate chips, walnuts, and salt. Stir and combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tray and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the mixture sets.
- Allow them to cool and cut into small bars. For extra flavor, sprinkle some sea salt. Store these oats bars in an air tight container.
If you love muffins, but want a healthy version of them, then this is the perfect recipe for you. It has the rich delicious flavor of chocolate and chocolate chips and the benefits of chocolate GNC mass gainer. Share these yummy muffins with your friends and family, they’ll not even get to know that these have mass gainer supplement as an ingredient.
- 2 scoops GNC AMP Amplified XXX Chocolate
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup flour (you can take almond or oats flour)
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin moulds with butter paper and keep them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Then add honey, vanilla essence, and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mix again.
- Transfer a little batter into each muffin mould and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Allow them to cool and enjoy your guilt free muffins!
No-bake fudge bars
The comfort of having a fudge bar as dessert is unmatched! The sweet obsession is real, but so are the extra calories. Now get the taste of fudge bars without the guilt of extra calories or fat with this amazing recipe. Super easy to make, these fudge bars will become your new favorite dessert.
- 1 cup peanut butter (you can also take almond butter or cashew butter)
- 2 tbsp milk (you can take any plant based milk as well)
- ½ cup vanilla GNC mass gainer
- 1 ½ cup oats flour
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line a 8X8 baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl mix mass gainer powder and oats flour.
- In a bowl add honey and peanut butter and melt it for 30 seconds in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and pour in a little milk to make a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the batter into the baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and add a layer on top of the bars. Refrigerate for 40 minutes. Once set, cut into small bars and enjoy!
You can buy the complete range of GNC mass gainer powders directly from GNC India’s official website – www.guardian.in . Make sure to consult your doctor before you start consuming any new mass gainer supplement. Go through the dosage instructions carefully given on each pack. Do not consume excess amount as it may lead to side effects.