Cinema HD is different from other streaming services in that you don’t need to subscribe or pay anything for the many TV shows and movies. Cinema HD is not available as a ready-to-download application on Roku. Instead, you will need to install an apk.
Cinema APK can be downloaded completely free of charge and requires no purchase or installation fees. This article will show you how to install Cinema HD on Roku Tv.
How do I install Cinema HD on Roku?
In the following steps, we will show you how to watch Cinema HD content on Roku.
Before you can begin any of these processes, make sure that your phone and Roku TV are on the same Wifi network.
Get the LocalCast App for your Smartphone
Also, ensure that your Wi-Fi speed is fast enough to allow casting to take place smoothly. Install Local Cast on your Android phone. This is how you do it
- Turn on your phone, and then go to Google Play Store.
- You will see a list of apps with similar names in the search bar at the top of the window.
- Click on the LocalCast App and click the Install button next to it.
- Allow the installation process to complete for a few moments. After the installation is complete, you can open the Local Cast application.
- The Casting Icon will be displayed in the first window when you open the app. It is yellow and displays a list of available devices that you can cast.
- You will also see an option to Change the scan active for. This option is available.
- You will be presented with a new set of options. To find your Roku TV, you will need to switch on the Discovery Options for Local Cast.
Install the Receiver on your Roku Television
Installing an app that casts content directly from your phone to a device is the first step. To pair your Android phone with the Roku TV, you’ll need to install a receiver. Follow these instructions to install a receiver for your Roku TV.
- Turn on your TV and navigate to the Roku Homepage. You can do this by pressing the home icon on your Roku remote.
- Use the remote to navigate to the Roku Store.
- The Roku Store will display a list of all available channels and a search bar at the top of the screen. Use the Roku remote or the virtual keyboard on the screen to type Local Cast Receiver in the search box.
- Click search to navigate to the app. Install the app on the Roku TV.
- Allow the installation to complete for a few moments, then return to your Roku Home Page.
Download the Cinema HD APK for your smartphone
You will need to modify the settings to download Cinema HD apk onto your phone. Because the app is not available from the Google Play Store, third-party downloads must be permitted.
- Go to the Security window in the settings app. Depending on your phone’s model, the Security window may also be called Privacy & Security.
- This window will show you a variety of Security options. One such option is to install apps from other sources. Click on this option. This option may not be available on the Security page. You can find it in the More section.
- A toggle switch will be visible; activate it to allow downloading from third-party sites.
- First, download Cinema HD to your Android phone. This link will allow you to download Cinema HD on your Android phone.
Connect the Local cast App from your Smartphone to the Roku Television
We have now installed the receiver and the cast on each device. Connecting the Android phone to your Roku TV is the final step in getting Cinema HD on your Roku TV. Follow the below steps to connect these two devices.
- After Cinema HD has been installed on your device, you can launch the application. The application will display a list of various movies and TV shows.
- Click on the TV show or movie you wish to watch after you have selected it.
- A list of links will appear that you can use for viewing the content of your choosing.
- Once you have found the link you are looking for, press and hold it until a popup menu of functions appears.
- Click on the button to open with all casts
- Your Roku device will automatically start playing media. You can make calls, and use other messaging apps without affecting the casting process.
Cinema HD provides media for free. There is no app available for Cinema HD. You will need to download an APK to your Android device to cast the content to your Roku TV. This article outlines the three main steps to get Cinema HD on your Roku TV.
Installing a Local Cast app for Android and a Local Cast receiver for Roku TV are the first two steps. After that, you can install Cinema APK on your Android device and launch it. Once you’ve selected the movie or TV show you wish to watch, you can cast it onto your Roku TV.