Nowadays, many organizations have embraced Lean-Agile and Scrum framework. But to lead an Agile project towards successful completion, these enterprises need a leader who can lead the project team towards Agile development path. That role is played by a Scrum Master who acts as the lifeline of an Agile project by removing all the obstacles and facilitating smooth processes for the team. A Scrum Master works in a close-knit connection with the Product Owner and the project development team to ensure that Scrum principles and practices are being followed at each stage. Considering the importance of a Scrum Master role in real-world application of Scrum, this role is in high demand across industries. The popularity of Scrum Master Role has gained momentum over the years, making it a highly valuable profession in the industry.
According to LinkedIn, Scrum Master is listed among the top ten lists of most promising jobs across industries. If you are someone interested in becoming a Scrum Master, then getting Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Certification is your best bet in this domain. In this article, we have gathered all the details about the latest Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Training and Certification course. This course is being provided on your one-stop immersive learning platform of Zeolearn Academy. The main purpose behind designing this course is to help all the learning enthusiasts to become a successful Professional Scrum Master. To know about this course in detail, let us dive into this informative article and learn the benefits of this course:
Key Features of the PSM® Training & Certification
Zeolearn’s Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Training and Certification course is designed with the aim of providing practical training to the participants to learn how to execute the Scrum practices and its framework across an enterprise. It will be a full-fledged training in which upon the completion of the course, you will achieve the PSM® certification. The Professional Scrum Master™ certification is a credential offered by the globally renowned Scrum.org™. The PSM Certification is issued to only those individuals who complete the training process by demonstrating their competency in implementation of Scrum and understanding of the dynamics of a Scrum team. In this comprehensive course of 16 hours long, live and engaging instructor-led online sessions will be conducted by the professional scrum trainers who are accredited by Scrum.org. The aim is to impart interactive learning using various real-world case studies, simulations, activities, and role plays so that the participant become well-versed with the application of Scrum in a real-world scenario.
Benefits That You Will Gain from this PSM certification
In this Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Training you will get to understand the design aspects of Scrum execution along with team dynamics and team member’s motivation, improved planning and estimation, conflict resolution, and much more. Through the PSM® certification you showcase your understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum and a strong foundational knowledge of its values and practices. You can join the PSM course to take advantage of the interactive sessions and learn what it actually takes to become a servant leader using Scrum framework. By the end of the course, you will have a lot better understanding of making real-world decisions and collaborating with individuals and teams at the workplace. Your training also acts as a foundational program that sets a foothold for you to explore even other programs and widen your career opportunities.
Some of the benefits of getting the PSM® certification are listed below:
- It strengthens your core knowledge of Scrum among your non-certified peers
- You gain a new understanding over how to see a project from different lenses.
- You become well-versed with how to create a healthy work environment that only nurtures innovation
- Develop the ability to create high valued customer centric products that meet end-user satisfaction.
- You get to explore other job opportunities with your learned Agile and Scrum skills
- Become master of conflict resolution by applying your Lean-Agile mindset
- With a globally accepted PSM® certification, you can command higher salary than your non-certified colleagues.
Things You Will Get to Learn From PSM® Training and Certification Course
- Get an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum foundation and benefits of using this framework in an organization.
- Achieve a high level of precision in execution of Scrum principles and practices and try to aim at Product Increment i.e., the final stage of the development process to achieve the desired goal.
- Learn the tricks and techniques that are required in execution of Scrum practices in a project.
- Know how to bring smooth collaboration between the development team and the stakeholders to bring a positive behavioral shift.
- Learn about everything that is necessary for Scrum adoption so that your organization can take maximum advantage of Scrum.
- Discern the role of Scrum Master and the concept of servant leadership.
There are as such no prior requirements that you need to fulfil in order to take up the Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Training and Certification. However, a basic knowledge of Scrum framework and its fundamentals will be beneficial for the participants to understand the job role of a Professional Scrum Master at an enterprise and project level. If you want to learn about the basic use of Scrum in a real-world context, taking up the Agile and Scrum Foundation would serve as a good primer. So, enroll in the PSM® Training and Certification today and give a right kickstart to your future Scrum career with the PSM® certification. Happy Learning!