In a country like India, the weather calls for the use of fans almost throughout the year. However, price becomes the main obstacle in our path of bringing home its model best in all terms.
So, what we require is knowledge of the budget-friendly yet well-functioning fans being sold in the market. Thus we must be aware of the prices, before buying one. Let’s take a look at some of the most affordable and finest models that are available:
Best Budgeted Fans That You Can Buy
1. Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan
- This 48-inches model is currently available at INR 1,299 only.
- Firstly, its 3 aluminium blades function well to ensure maximum air reaches every corner of a room. We are capable of delivering air at a rate of 200 CMM (cubic metres per minute).
- The in-built motor of 78mm has 100% copper windings to showcase an efficient performance and a prolonged life. Also, the motor is equipped with double ball bearings to decrease the noise created by the fan’s movement to the minimum.
2. Ceiling Fan Atomberg Efficio (1200 mm)
- This white coloured model can make your interior look a little more lavish but can be bought at a cheap rate of INR 4,060 only.
- Not only does it elevate the beauty of your space, but it also is known for its functionality. In addition to its high energy efficiency and 220 CCM air delivery, the BLDC motor makes the least noise during movement.
- On the subject of the latest technologies, this model is equipped with an inverter stabilization feature that helps it to give a consistent performance even if the voltages vary and the remote control facility that enables the fan’s operation by the press of a single button on the smart remote.
3. Bajaj Esteem 400mm 3 Blade Wall Fan
- If your living space is too small to give space to a ceiling fan, a wall fan comes as the best alternative, mainly when this wall fan comes at the cheapest rate. You can also get this wall fan at lowest EMI from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
- You can get this model for 2000 INR.
- This white coloured fan rotates with a high speed of 1320 RPM and gives a cooling sensation to every occupant present in the room.
- Of course, credits to the copper motor that ensures energy efficiency and longer life.
4. Hiflo Wave 3 Blade (400mm) Wall Fan by Crompton Greaves
- This 15.74-inches model is also a good alternative to ceiling fans and can only be bought at INR 2,299.
- Despite occupying less space, it doesn’t compromise on its cooling effect.
- The 3 plastic blades make the motor rotate at a speed of 1300 RPM. As a result, the fan gives an outstanding performance in energy efficiency and cooling indoors.
- It’s white and also enjoys a manufacturer warranty.
5. Havells Leganza (1200mm) Ceiling Fan
- INR 3,870 is the price of this 48-inch, four-bladed model.
- The fan is equipped with a strong HPLV motor that contributes to its high air delivery of about 230 CMM.
- While the high sweep area ensures that a high volume of air always circulates in a room, a speed of 350 RPM creates a cooling effect all the time.
- The golden coloured trips on the blades are uniquely made and can turn the heads of prospective buyers.
6. Bajaj New Bahar 1200mm Ceiling Fan (Brown)
Price: 1,550 INR
Made of aluminium, this Bajaj fan is available in most retail stores. You just have to search for ‘fan shop near me’ to find the most reliable retail store near you.
With a two year warranty, this product is a complete value for money. It has a double ball bearing to prevent friction and ensure your fan’s smooth running, leading to a longer life span.
The QuickStart High Torque Motor gives instant drive to the applications, which quickly starts the fan. This Bajaj fan has a speed of 380 RPM and provides an absolute cooling effect.
The ribbed blades give stability and carry the air to the farthest corner of the room. The side blend blades reduce damage among blades and make the product more durable.
7. Usha Racer Chrome 1200mm Ultra High Speed 400 RPM Ceiling Fan (Rich Smoke Brown)
Price: 1,850 INR
Usha is an age-old brand that has made its mark over the years in home appliances. This Usha fan has a Robust motor that gives the fan power to work at 400 RPM and deliver a super impressive performance. The motor is made of copper, ensuring long life and smooth operations.
Its glossy powder-coated finish gives it a royal look and makes it durable. This fan is like an elegant centrepiece in your ceiling that will catch everyone’s attention. The fan also has a unique blade design with a high lift angle to ensure effective air circulation in all the nooks and corners of a room.
It is designed in such a manner that it can function even at low voltage. There are five different colors available.
8. Ceiling Fan Orient Electric Wendy 1200mm
This Orient Ceiling Fan has an extremely stylish look with its metallic finish dual colour combination and lacquer coating. What’s more, Orient also gives you the option of choosing from many available colour options for this model.
Due to its dual-tone appearance, it blends seamlessly with your room’s décor. Needless to mention, the model is highly capable of delivering air to a wide section of the area.
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Included Components: Motor box, Blades, Canopy set, Down rod, Warranty card and User manual
- Brand: Orient Electric
- Mounting Type: Downrod Mount
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage: Indoor
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 25.8 x 25.8 x 24 Centimeters
- Aluminum + plastic trims
- Controller Type: Button Control
- Finish Type: Metallic
These are some of the cheapest models manufactured by a few of the reputed fan-manufacturing companies. A fan for households is a good investment to make. We have let you know about an Orient fan and fans from other brands. If you want to get the best Orient fan or any other model but are worried about the price, you can now rest easy.